Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi my name is Tuttles and im SOTW!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Say hello to Tuttles! He is our new Sphynx Of The Week. He is the proud owner of Lovinsphynx. Find out more about Tuttles and Lovinsphynx on there homepage click link --->http://www.sphynxlair.com/member.php?u=208

Tuttles.jpg

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks everyone! i must say though that Tuttles got in really big trouble today....We made shrimp with fetticinni noodles and the shrimp were on sticks so after we cooked them we laid them on a plate until the noodles were finished and i turned around for a second and when i turned back around i caught Tuttles taking the shrimp still on the skewer and he took off with it, so i was chasing his furless butt through the house yelling .....i finally got it from him after him growling at me and i washed them off and gave them to my hubby ...Ssshhh don't tell him what happened to them :LOL:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Tuttles taking the shrimp still on the skewer and he took off with it, so i was chasing his furless butt through the house yelling .....i finally got it from him after him growling at me and i washed them off and gave them to my hubby ...Ssshhh don't tell him what happened to them :LOL:

:LOL::ThumbsUp::LOL:

Pbinky

Banned
Thanks everyone! i must say though that Tuttles got in really big trouble today....We made shrimp with fetticinni noodles and the shrimp were on sticks so after we cooked them we laid them on a plate until the noodles were finished and i turned around for a second and when i turned back around i caught Tuttles taking the shrimp still on the skewer and he took off with it, so i was chasing his furless butt through the house yelling .....i finally got it from him after him growling at me and i washed them off and gave them to my hubby ...Ssshhh don't tell him what happened to them :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: your secrets safe with me:Wink:

Back