Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi! New Sphynx Mom

LuvKitties

Lairian
Hi Everyone! I am new to the community and just love reading all the helpful advice from everyone. I have a new baby boy Elijah! He has already stole my heart :)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! Hope you get stuck here with the rest of us, can't wait to hear about your new baby Elijah (great name by the way, made me instantly think of Elijah Wood) and pictures would be great!

LuvKitties

Lairian
Thank you! And I hope I will be here for a long time.
Elijah.jpg

k9guy

Lairian
Hello,

I have a Dwelf and they are incredible. They are a mix of Sphinx, Munchkin and American Curl, basically a Dwelf is a short legged Elf cat which is a blend of a Sphinx and American Curl.

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yes, they are different. Dwelfs have short legs and curled ears. They are actually a combination of three breeds: Munchkin, Sphynx and the American curl I believe.

Oh cool! I've just heard of the bambino with the short legs...

LuvKitties

Lairian
Hello,

I have a Dwelf and they are incredible. They are a mix of Sphinx, Munchkin and American Curl, basically a Dwelf is a short legged Elf cat which is a blend of a Sphinx and American Curl.

Do you have just one? Wondering if he will do okay with just my doggies? They are awesome :)

k9guy

Lairian
Do you have just one? Wondering if he will do okay with just my doggies? They are awesome :)

Yes I have just the one Dwelf. I do have some other cats along with a dog as well. He will be fine with your dog, there personality in general I find to be much more dog like than cat. I’m able to take my Dwelf on walks with my dog as well.

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
HOLY HEAVENLY KITTEN TAILS!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: I just saw the second picture of his stumpy wittle dwarf legs, and I died! :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears: He is freaking A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.:wideyed: :love::joyful:

Seriously, such a doll! I hope you start him an IG if you haven’t already.

LuvKitties

Lairian
HOLY HEAVENLY KITTEN TAILS!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: I just saw the second picture of his stumpy wittle dwarf legs, and I died! :bigtears::bigtears::bigtears: He is freaking A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E.:wideyed: :love::joyful:

Seriously, such a doll! I hope you start him an IG if you haven’t already.
Thanks so much. We love him so much. Haven't had any problems yet. He even does well with his bath. Newby here, can I ask what IG means? Thanks

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks so much. We love him so much. Haven't had any problems yet. He even does well with his bath. Newby here, can I ask what IG means? Thanks
IG as in Instagram, lol. There are quite a few of us who have them for our kitties. I think your Elijah would do very well since he’s so cute and also a dwelf!

Back