Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

hi still new to this help

trevor26

Lairian
ive noticed when i post things my pic aint up it just says pic coming soon how do i put my profile pic up lol sorry bit slow with this lol

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congrats :)

We are quite outnumbered here by women, if you become active as a member we are like 4 in total hehe.

Shell_Baby

Lairian
Welcome to the Lair, Trevor! :ThumbsUp: Your baby is precious - love the avatar pic! What is his/her name and age? You will have lots of fun and learn so much on this site. Enjoy!:Laugh:

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The hoard? ha as u can guess im still getting use to this

The hoard in this case being the members of this forum.
They are always shouting for more pictures. :Laugh:

Hmm, wonder if I would've used "hoard" if it wasn't a forum filled with 95% women.
:Hysterical::LOL:

trevor26

Lairian
Welcome to the Lair, Trevor! :ThumbsUp: Your baby is precious - love the avatar pic! What is his/her name and age? You will have lots of fun and learn so much on this site. Enjoy!:Laugh:

Hi its a boy but picking him up for his new home at the end of january i cant wait as you can imagine as for names apart from the obvious gizmo lol i aint fully decided yet so any help is great thanks

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Trevor glad you joined us! Feel free to just jump right in, and yes pictures help!
Congrats on your new little guy!:ThumbsUp:

NightSpidy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
The hoard in this case being the members of this forum.
They are always shouting for more pictures. :Laugh:

Hmm, wonder if I would've used "hoard" if it wasn't a forum filled with 95% women.
:Hysterical::LOL:

Hmmmm, what would you have used? :Wink: Huh, huh, huh?!

Back