Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi

Suzie&Cats

Lairian
I thought I would say Hi :Smile:

I don't own a Sphynx cat but I hope to in a few years time. I fell in love with this breed when I was younger and have loved them since. I hope to learn lots on here to help me and my future sphynx cat/s.

I have three furry cats already. Decker, Horris and Soda. :Adore:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome!

My story is similar too- I saw my first sphynx many years ago and knew I had to have one!

Good luck finding your sphynx baby. Until then, there's plenty of awesome people and great info on here about the breed.

Suzie&Cats

Lairian
Hello, welcome to the site, sphynx cats are great fun and have brilliant characteurs! Im sure you would be very happy with one, or two, or three or four etc!

I've read and heard the same about the breed from other Sphynx owners. Can't wait till the time comes!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Suzi: You will be owned by a sphynx one day if you are determined. In the meantime get your fix here it is a great place!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Ha! You wont last a few months after going to this site lol. It's like catching the baby bug!

tessblack

Banned
Welcome Suzie

I had always had hairy cats and loved them a lot. These guys though, can't seem to be able to describe how incredible they are. It was a bit of money to put out at first but worth every penny. I got a brother and sister and they are so great together always hanging together and sleeping together. The most incredible little creatures and my little girl plays fetch, thinks she's a dog.

lots of helpful people on here if you have questions and concerns.

tess

Back