Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

BusterTheCat

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I recently joined Sphynx Lair and am in love with sphynx cats! Buster is my one and only sphynx and he is about eight years old! He has an older brother (Ashe) and sister (Rosie) who are both Bombay cats. He also grew up with two dogs in the family so he is a dog-friendly sphynx! Buster's two favorite things are feeding time and naps. He snuggles up near anything warm and takes so many naps during the day! He loves to sleep in bed with me or in his heated cat house. He hates his baths and his ear cleaning time. Even after all this time, I'm still trying to figure out a way to bathe him while also keeping him calm. After owning a sphynx, I don't think I'd get any other cat :) I love sphynx cuddles and I always want a sphynx in my life.

Meet Buster!
cEmJNQW.png

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Buster is a good looking boy. So happy you decided to join in and start sharing. This place is filled with newbies to the breeds as well as seasoned Sphynx owners. It is amazing how much everyone learns from each other. The tips just keep on coming.

Patti

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @BusterTheCat and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Buster is truly a cutie! Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community! (y)

Yoda mom

Staff member
Welcome! Buster is handsome! Sooo comfy picture!
I look forward to more pictures including Ashe and Rosie! I will be looking for your media album pictures!

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi and Welcome! Buster is one handsome fellow! I love the markings on his face, also his stretched out leg. I love sphynxie feet. Can't wait to see more pics of Buster.

Back