Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Hi !

Hi there,

My name is Cristina and i've been a member for a few weeks......and now it is about time to introduce me and my nudies :tinysmile_fatgrin_t
We life in in a town called Almere in the Netherlands....it's nearby Amsterdam......
We have a small sphynx cattery with at the moment 3 adults ( Gummi, Belle & Baloe )
and a litter of 5 little sphynx cats ( Flora, Helios, Eros, Venus & Eos ).....they are today 9 weeks old.....
And saturday the 30th of may we're gonna pick up our new sphynx cat.....he is called Storm and he's gonna be our future stud.....but that will take some time......because he is only 15 or 16 weeks old then......
And then there is Flora....she's a little girlie from our 9 weeks old litter and she's gonna stay with us and her mama :tinysmile_twink_t:
Iff you want to know what our cats look like.....go and see our albums or our website :tinysmile_twink_t:

www.sphynxcattery-noorderplassen.nl

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cristina,
And welcome to Sphynxlair!
I have seen your albums and your cat's are beautiful! Yes I know you have been a member but I dont push any of my members to post or reply to threads, Im glad you finally did! I hope you like the site and please feel free to post away, we all love to hear stories and share photos and just have a good laugh on Sphynxlair.
Again Welcome!!!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t
P.S. good luck with Storm!