Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi!

Rhianne

Lairian
So as you can guess I'm new here. My name is Rhianne and I'm getting my first ever sphynx baby on Tuesday 12th September!! I'm BEYOND excited and am really glad that a community like Sphynxlair exists. If anyone has any tips or info they feel like sharing with me I'd be real grateful. Thanks for having me!
x

Attachments

• KIWI 2.jpg
    KIWI 2.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 46
  • KIWI 3.jpg
    KIWI 3.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 52
  • KIWI.jpg
    KIWI.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 42

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. You must be over the moon excited for next week to finally come. Your baby to be is adorable. Have you decided on a name yet? Here is a great section of the community you might find interesting. It is full of great information.
Sphynx Cat Help Center
Patti

Rhianne

Lairian
Thank you both! It's been a long time coming but the wait will be SO worth it. I've been stuck on a name for what feels like forever but I think I'm gonna call her Kiwi.
Rhianne x

Xandria

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello and welcome. Kiwi is a real cutie. I bet you can't wait! Enjoy the next big chapter in your life :)

There are lots informative posts here: Sphynx Cat Help Center

And never be afraid to ask questions. Can't wait for your Gotcha Day pictures.

sphynxmoms

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
@Rhianne Welcome to you and Kiwi! She is a doll!!! Looking forward to seeing lots of pics of that cutie and hearing all about your adventures together!!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @Rhianne and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! What a cutie you have there! Please enjoy the community! :)

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
Your baby is a doll. Use the search bar at the top right
corner. You can find anything.

Back