Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Hi

This is Haea. I have a little cute sphynx named Boss. We live in Brooklyn, NY, USA. We are here because Boss wants to make sphynx girl friends

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. I am also in NY, but above the city. I hope you enjoy this friendly forum. @haeaaklkhal

Yoda mom

Staff member
@HaeaAlkhal , welcoming you and handsome Boss to the lair family

Jump in and enjoy this fun fun friendly bunch :)
Look forward to your journey with us with lots of pics and tales
This is Haea. I have a little cute sphynx named Boss. We live in Brooklyn, NY, USA. We are here because Boss wants to make sphynx girl friends
Just a friendly need to ask if you are a breeder or looking to breed boss when you mention boss wants to make Sphynx girlfriends ? Cyber Sphynx girlfriends are fine :)

just need to clarify since the rules for the community
Welcome breeders but there is no soliciting for stud or queen services
Just something to be aware of :

"Breeders are welcome, please do not post links to your site or other breeders sites on Sphynxlair. This is a place for Sphynx owners, not for advertising or selling of cats or kittens. No requests for stud or queen services.
• Posting pictures of litters with intention to sell on Sphynxlair is not permitted. Breeders may post ONE picture of a litter to share. More than one may result in deletion."

Again, welcome to this fun friendly bunch :)

Look forward to you amd Boss being active members

:cat::cat:Yoda, thanks for your message. I look to breed Boss & Iam excited to be here :happy: