Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi

ZoeyGirl

Lairian
Hoping you guys can help me, Ive been trying to post to the rescue forum but everytime I hit post it takes me to the page that lists all the threads in that category. Im wanting to post because Im looking to see if anyone knows of any cats that are in need of a new home in california or nevada. Most of what I have found has been a scam

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The Purebred Rescue in Vacaville sometimes have sphynx.
Be careful most the sphynx out here are scams.
Therre are many HCM pos sphynx for sale out here and they will not tell you the cat is sick.

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Natasha and welcome to sphynxlair! Sorry posts in the rescue area are moderated and don't show up until we approve them. Yours has been approved and now shows up!
Good luck in your search just remember sometimes these things take time.

susi794

Staff member
Hi Natasha! Welcome to the Lair. Looking forward to hearing about you and rejoicing with you when you and that kitty needing a home out there somewhere find each other.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello ZoeyGirl and welcome to Sphynxlair! Good luck in your search! Hope you enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to Sphynx Lair. Sometimes it takes awhile to find the right Sphynx. But dont' give up. Your patience will be rewarded in the end. Good luck with your search.

Back