Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi!

BFem85

Lairian
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum :BigSmile:

I am waiting to get my male sphynx, Gari-Baldi in November! I've had him booked for weeks and its a four hour drive to get him, but cannot wait!!

Am looking forward to using the forum and looking at all the lovely Sphynx on here.

Bye for now xx

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi bfem85 welcome to Sphynxlair! cant wait to see more pics and your first day home story!! good luck!!:BigSmile:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to the forum :) This is a great site with very down-to-earth people! Can't wait for you to get him!! And so we can see pictures :)

BFem85

Lairian
Oh wow, what a lovely welcome from you all! Thanks so much. :ThumbsUp:

Seems like a great site here, so will be using it as somewhat a bible i'm sure! :BigSmile:

Am enjoying having a look at all your gorgeous Sphynx, there are so many beautiully marked/coloured ones.

I am so excited about getting my boy Gari-Baldi, I can barely contain it. Most people I show pictures of him to think I am mad - I cant see it myself, I think they are the most gorgeous little things around and their personalities and entertainment value - how could you not like them?! Tut.

Hope to speak to you all soon!
xx

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi where you getting you sphynx from? I travelled about 2hours to get mine from Wales from North England last year.....but it was worth it!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! I love your kitty's name "Gari-Baldi"....very clever! Looking forward to seeing pics of Gari when you are able to bring him home.

BFem85

Lairian
Hi where you getting you sphynx from? I travelled about 2hours to get mine from Wales from North England last year.....but it was worth it!

Hi Sam. We're getting ours from Leicestershire - we live in Cornwall, so it was always going to be a long drive wherever we got him from! I think even Wales is at least a 3 hour drive from here too.

I agree, i'm sure it'll be worth it - but will prob need a few stops on the way back! :BigSmile:

BFem85

Lairian
Welcome! I love your kitty's name "Gari-Baldi"....very clever! Looking forward to seeing pics of Gari when you are able to bring him home.

Ha, thanks. I thought it was really original at first, but apparently its quite common, pah! Still makes me, and lots of others smile though.

myspecialboy

Lairian
Oh wow, what a lovely welcome from you all! Thanks so much. :ThumbsUp:

Seems like a great site here, so will be using it as somewhat a bible i'm sure! :BigSmile:

Am enjoying having a look at all your gorgeous Sphynx, there are so many beautiully marked/coloured ones.

I am so excited about getting my boy Gari-Baldi, I can barely contain it. Most people I show pictures of him to think I am mad - I cant see it myself, I think they are the most gorgeous little things around and their personalities and entertainment value - how could you not like them?! Tut.

Hope to speak to you all soon!
xx

Welcome! This site is amazing! I wish I knew about it a year ago!
I have never heard of that name and I think it's quite original! I cannot wait to see more pictures when you get him! The one you have right now shows him to be such a cutie!

Chadwick says "Howdy!"

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair, BFem85!!! You will LOVE this site,Its very helpful and fun!-Cant wait to hear all about your new baby sphynx!:BigSmile:

Back