Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hide and Go Seek, Anyone? (another game to play)

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Yep, 2 of my Cats went on the Door top ! Then one even went on , we have this thing hanging in the kitchen, that has the pots and pans hanging from and he got up there and juggled around up there !! I have to find the pictures !! I do have the evidence !!
Ours are jumpers for sure !

this is a great thread !! !Love all the cute pictures !!!

Wow, that is very impressive. You do have jumpers! Or ninja cats...haha! I'd love to see photos if you find them @assibassi :)

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Watch this....

cat-hiding.gif

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

Yep, 2 of my Cats went on the Door top ! Then one even went on , we have this thing hanging in the kitchen, that has the pots and pans hanging from and he got up there and juggled around up there !! I have to find the pictures !! I do have the evidence !!
Ours are jumpers for sure !

this is a great thread !! !Love all the cute pictures !!!

@assibassi thank you for chiming in. I knew I recalled you telling the door jumper story years ago. I remembered because I was amazed. Actually, I'm still amazed. LOL I'd LOVE to see those pictures when you get a chance.

@Nicolemorgan, see I said Assi had experienced the kitty on the top of the doorway. :)

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@assibassi thank you for chiming in. I knew I recalled you telling the door jumper story years ago. I remembered because I was amazed. Actually, I'm still amazed. LOL I'd LOVE to see those pictures when you get a chance.

@Nicolemorgan, see I said Assi had experienced the kitty on the top of the doorway. :)

1620914_10203506616568697_862800984_n.jpg hairy on pot rack.jpg
i found Hairy on the Pot rack. I can't find Hansel on the Door , i think it was a Video , i will keep looking for it

Back