Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

High Tech Butterball

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I made "what I think" is a cool intro for Butterball. I didn't get into adding any effects to the video but I like the intro. It may be a little over the top for introducing a cat video, but oh well.

Replacement String:

Last edited by a moderator:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow that was way cool. Loved the big bang in the beginning. The best part for me was the cat nip smell burst. Great job. Butterball looked very handsome too.:ThumbsUp::ThumbsUp::Wink:

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Intro is awesome! I didn't like the catnip bursts though cause they obscured his handsome face.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great job on the intro! Did it take very long to do?

Well since it was my first video using the new software it did take about three hours. I could do the same video now in about 30 minutes. I made a little 10 second video of me using my finger as a gun and shooting the camera. If I had a real looking gun, it would be hard to tell the difference. I also made a video of a comet hitting the moon and the moon blowing up it doesn't look that real though but, I'm really digging this new software.

Anyone have any ideas for videos? Maybe I could make a video for someone. Any suggestions?

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Well since it was my first video using the new software it did take about three hours. I could do the same video now in about 30 minutes. I made a little 10 second video of me using my finger as a gun and shooting the camera. If I had a real looking gun, it would be hard to tell the difference. I also made a video of a comet hitting the moon and the moon blowing up it doesn't look that real though but, I'm really digging this new software.

Anyone have any ideas for videos? Maybe I could make a video for someone. Any suggestions?

I'll try to think of some ideas for you.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Heck yeah, we could do a Butterball video starring Snuffie!

:LOL::LOL: I'll have to get a good video of Snuffie for you. You can splice the two together, add some graphics and ta-da!! Butterball video featuring Snuffie! lol

Also on a side note, when we thought our new kitten was a boy,,we were almost going to name him Butters! I though of BB and had to share. lol

Back