Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hiii!!!

lynda hollis

Lairian
I am so happy to have found this community! My boyfriend and I just moved into our new apartment and we're looking to provide a furrever home to the perfect Sphynx when the opportunity presents itself. We live in the Westchester County, NY area and I look forward to participating in this online community and learning as much as I can.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @lynda hollis and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Good luck on your sphynx search! Please enjoy our wonderful sphynx community! :)

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! Good luck on your journey to finding your baby. There is lots of great info in here to help you pass the time and start preparing for when you do find the -effect little one.

Patti

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair! Good luck with finding a sphynx. Being owned by a sphynx will change your life in the best way

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
You have came to the best place to find out
all you need to know. This is a great site.
Best wishes, finding your baby.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@lynda hollis , Welcome !
Glad you joined us :)
Here is a good link we all refer to
Sphynx Cat Help Center

Also be sure to post A thread in the adoption rescue section :)
All paws crossed the stars align
Jump in and be active with us while the stars align
It's a fun friendly bunch

lynda hollis

Lairian
@lynda hollis , keep positive :)
I have 4 adoptees :)

two adoptees from right here on the lair from a member

Oh that is SO Awesome!!! They're such awesome cats. I'm just teeming with excitement at the idea of owning one. I know they need to be bathed weekly and their ears need to be cleaned daily, but do they like water to be bathed that frequently and is there a special shampoo for them?

lynda hollis

Lairian
So much great information! Thank you so very much! I have never even considered looking into interviewing breeders to see if they're retiring any wonderful kitties, but I will do just that. I was just denied adopting a stray Sphynx from a rescue 40 min away bc they "only delivered their animals and I lived too far." :( I was sad for a minute, but I decided she just wasn't the one for me and I will find a baby of my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back