Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hilarious CL Ad! Must see...

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Who's cat would bite someone? A not nice Sphnyx????

CoolSphynx

Lairian
Too funny! I''m going to post the text here, in case they take the ad down when they find a magic hat so people will know what we're talking about....

Source: http://denver.craigslist.org/wan/1367531574.html
Title: Wanted: Cat Top Hat (Golden)
"My fiance and I want to include our beloved hairless cat/monster in our wedding, but without him biting anybody. An artist friend of ours has offered to make us a sculpture of him to use as a cake topper, and to take her up on this offer we need some pictures of him wearing a top hat. If anyone has a top hat that would be proportionate for a cat or small dog, we'd greatly appreciate the opportunity to borrow it or buy it cheap. If we borrow, you can of course just come to the photo shoot and then leave again with your special little hat. Either way, we promise to share pictures!

Thank you for looking! "

Picture of cute (pointed?) sphynx with smiley couple :BigSmile:

Brooke

Banned
:LOL: CoolSphynx, you left off the part about how the sphynx in the photo is biting his owner's hand! :LOL::LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We don't need a topper of the boys... they will literally just jump on it & eat it! :LOL:
Somehow I don't think our guests will find it as funny as we would! :Dizzy::Woo:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Actually most of cake will be fake because I have to be "fancy" and get a topsy turvy cake... which are super hard to do so we are going to have the bakery cover a fake cake with fondant & then make sheet cake to pass out... the first layer will be real though of course so we can cut it! They can do a whole topsy turvy cake BUT they want $7.50 person! YIKES! :Woo:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My wedding cake was not cheap.
I could have bought a few sphynx for what we paid for our wedding.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
this cracks me up and for some reason reminds me of Butterball????? lol :LOL:

PitRottMommy

Banned
LOL. But I have a feeling Butterball would insist on being the best man at El Gato's wedding, rather posing for the cake sculpture :LOL:
Are you kidding? My pitbull, Brogan, will for certain be included in our wedding. I'll be heavily surprised if Breixo and Bastien aren't as well. (Okay, maybe not Bastien. He can't be trusted not to fraternize with guests...).

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Yea with what we are spending I figure we could get about 25 Sphynx! :Woo::Dizzy: