Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

His heart <3

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
So Scrotie and I had our appt with the Cardiologist yesterday. The doctor did the echo and said that everything is fine!!!!!! He said that there is a slight mur mur but it is not of any concern! So now its on to making another snip snip appt:ThumbsUp:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
YAY for Scrot! That is excellent, what a relief.

dun dun dun....snippet time! :Surprise: poor guy. :Pudently:

Brooke

Banned
YAY!!! Oh, Maximus, I know EXACTLY how relieved you are feeling right now!!!! woohoo!!!! :Celebrate: Isn't that the greatest feeling in the world??!?!? I'm so happy for little Scrotie!! :BigSmile:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I sat in the waiting room of the hospital chocking back my tears, with all the great danes in the waiting room I didn't want there owners thinking I was a sissy lol, but when I went in and he said he was fine it was such a sigh or relief! I kept telling him the whole ride home that he has a good heart lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh and by the way my "little boy" is now 9 stinkin pounds, I couldnt belive it. (he will always be my little boy though lol)

Brooke

Banned
I sat in the waiting room of the hospital chocking back my tears, with all the great danes in the waiting room I didn't want there owners thinking I was a sissy lol, but when I went in and he said he was fine it was such a sigh or relief! I kept telling him the whole ride home that he has a good heart lol!

It's nerve-wracking, isn't it?? I didn't eat anything the day of Nelson's echo, and I still felt like I was going to throw up, and then I got home and immediately passed out!! And yes, I also pick him up every day and tell him he's a good boy with a good heart! :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So glad to hear that the Scrotmaster is okay...he is one of my niece's favorite cats on Sphynx Lair, so we have to keep his cute self healthy!

Back