Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hola hola hello!

MsMarg

Lairian
Hola hola and hello!

I'm Marg, seeking and finding my ways in the Sphynx community. Currently, I'm in a happy and wonderful place in my life to be able to home/adopt/rescue a sphynx for my sister, niece, and I. I've always pictured and felt at peace knowing I'd have another pug and a sphynx relaxing on the couch with myself, or hanging under the covers with this rain coming in. I want to get to know other owners, learn some tips, as I've started to get a home ready and put the word out in the universe to find the sphynx that's ready to come home to myself. Glad to be here and moreso to learn from everyone here.

Marg

Yoda mom

Staff member
@MsMarg Hi Marg ! welcome to the lair family! bless you for opening your hearts and home to adopt :)
stay active here and check often. several of us have adopted from members..
lol I have 4 adoptees ... all paws crossed the sphynx stars align for you!

this is the most down to earth fun friendly bunch.. we all come together for the love of nakids . we help each other in anyway we can.
do not hesitate to ask questions. I remember the first day I joined . to be honest the Lair for years has been my only social media because it is truly family here.

be sure to check out the sphynx info center. it is filled with great threads to prep for sphynx life :)

definitely read up on the fraud alert tips thread. it was very helpful when I was looking to adopt and reading ads outside the sphynxlair.
several of us have been scammed or near scammed. feel free to send a PM conversation to me with any ads you look at in cyberspace to take an extra peek for red flags. the scammers are prolific and very cunning as many of us have discovered.

I am so happy you joined us... join in and post with us while the sphynx stars align and beyond. it helps to stay active and get to know everyone, when we see a potential match we can PM right away to share for interviews. Where are you located ? distance willing to travel to adopt?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello @MsMarg and welcome to Sphynxlair! good luck on your search! Keep an eye on our adoption area. Please enjoy the community! :)

MsMarg

Lairian
@MsMarg Hi Marg ! welcome to the lair family! bless you for opening your hearts and home to adopt :)
stay active here and check often. several of us have adopted from members..
lol I have 4 adoptees ... all paws crossed the sphynx stars align for you!

this is the most down to earth fun friendly bunch.. we all come together for the love of nakids . we help each other in anyway we can.
do not hesitate to ask questions. I remember the first day I joined . to be honest the Lair for years has been my only social media because it is truly family here.

be sure to check out the sphynx info center. it is filled with great threads to prep for sphynx life :)

definitely read up on the fraud alert tips thread. it was very helpful when I was looking to adopt and reading ads outside the sphynxlair.
several of us have been scammed or near scammed. feel free to send a PM conversation to me with any ads you look at in cyberspace to take an extra peek for red flags. the scammers are prolific and very cunning as many of us have discovered.

I am so happy you joined us... join in and post with us while the sphynx stars align and beyond. it helps to stay active and get to know everyone, when we see a potential match we can PM right away to share for interviews. Where are you located ? distance willing to travel to adopt?

I definitely appreciate the warm welcome and the tips. I gotta say, I was checking out those usual ads online and cross reference them, only to find scammers truly have no heart when it comes to finding the one sphynx for life. I'm located in NorCal, specifically Sacramento, and willing to travel across state or take a plane to adopt. I travel all the time, recently from Mexico and London, so my passport is ready to fly to meet and adopt a sphynx buddy.

Jeanhill72

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome, and good luck finding your new love! The breed is just amazing!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to sphynxlair. Hope you and your family have a naked to love soon. Do you already have a pug? I so love pugs!!

Cinafina

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome! Wishing you all the best in your search for a nakid :) Ask anything you want on this forum, there are no stupid questions.

Sheldon13

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hello! It’s so funny that you’re into pugs too. I used to have one! He was my childhood dog (all mine) and I was obsessed. His name was Bobber and I had him almost 15 years. He was a great dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro