Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

hola!

dragynflye

Lairian
hi! my name is nikki. after years of dreaming, i finally decided that now is the time to add a sphynx to our family. my husband is resigned, in that amused, indulgent sort of way that he does so well. :Laugh: this will be my first sphynx. to be honest, i've never even met one in person before, but i think they are beautiful and elegant and unusual (and i admit that i am drawn to the "different"), and everything i've read about their personality makes me certain i have to have one! we're looking to add to the family some time in april or may, so i've been reading and researching. i'm glad i found this place!

i am also the lucky mama to a beautiful almost two year old little girl, who loves animals, a boxer, a pit/mix, and 5 sweet and funny little girlie rats. my husband is in the air force, and we are currently stationed in oklahoma. we moved here from alaska, and miss it desperately!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome dragynfly. Have you got your new baby picked out yet? You are in for an amazing time. Just think of your new baby as a enhanced dog in cat skin:LOL:

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the forum! You found the best place to converse about Sphynx! I can't wait to see pictures of the beautiful bald baby that you find or that finds you. :Smile:

dragynflye

Lairian
there is a breeder in tulsa, about an hour and a half from here, that i've been in contact with. i'm leaning towards her because i can go and meet her cats and kittens in person, instead of just picking a kitten from a picture on the screen. she also occasionally has older kittens and young adults available, which i like the thought of. she's expecting a litter in april, which is the time frame we are looking at.

thanks for the welcome!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Dragynflye and welcome to Sphynxlair! Good luck on your search! Please enjoy the forums!:Laugh:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! You'll find a sphynx cat soon. I found my rescue sphynx a week after I started looking for one. Good luck!

MJ101108

Lairian
I know exactly how you feel. I hadn't met one either until I picked up my girl Penny and I really just fell in love with her. She was frisky and fun and of course super cute. She felt a million times softer than I thought she'd feel. It's like you can't keep your hands off of them their skin is sooo soft and warm. You will just love it.

Back