Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Holiday Lair Zoom Call

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
3248a72a797041f8b1ec2463b4b7e0c4.jpg

Happy Holidays Lairians! We are going to hold a Zoom meeting this Saturday 12-18-21 at 3:00 pm EST for those that can make it. @Sheldon13 once again did a great job at organizing the Sphynxlair gift giving event. We thought it might be fun to change things up a bit this year and those who exchanged/want to open gifts live can on the call. Even if you didn’t sign up for the exchange, it will be fun to watch and celebrate together. If time allows after those who want to unwrap their gifts, we will then open up the meeting for chitchat. If you want to be sent a Zoom meeting invite, please PM (personal message) me by Friday noon so I can send you the meeting invite. Tis the season…

pussiette

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
6 AM Sunday morning… Sending you a message with email now.

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Just wanted to bump the thread again just in case there is anyone else that wants to join in the Zoom video call tomorrow.

Right now 5 Lairians that requested the link to the video call are part of the gift exchange event. Again those do not have to open gifts on the call, but due to there being several who might want to, we will have them only open 1 of their gifts on the call and save the other gifts for Christmas Day. The Zoom call is only 40 minutes long and we are afraid we might run out of time if members opened all of their gifts.

So for those who do want to unwrap a gift during the call, please have your one gift ready to go for the call :) Getting excited to see your big smiles!

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Looking forward to see you all!
And a little anxious I must admit. Cause my English....ouch it'll hurt your ears!!
Your English is better than my Dutch so I'm not going to judge. In fact I'd never judge anyone for speaking a second language. I have nothing but admiration for people who are bi or multi-lingual.

Sheldon13

Staff member
Same here! I mean I won’t lie,
I do have difficulty sometimes with accents, but I try to be patient and just ask for clarification if I misunderstand. I admire anyone who learns another language, because it isn’t common in the USA. I know quite a bit of Spanish because I’m in Texas, but I’m not fluent. I can only hold very basic conversation. Maybe some of you multilingual people will grace us with a few sentences in your other languages? That would be so fun...

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
I will be there in thought with big hugs n head smooches. I am alone xmas day with my babies, on the first heavenly bday of Bubba Bear and Sam celebrating as best I can without his bestie brother.. My secret sphynxmas package means the world to me and extra special appreciated beyond words , heartwarming to lift my spirits on this most heartfelt holiday without Yoda and Bubba Bear. My sphynxmas prezzie will be opened on 12/25 with heartfelt thank you to my secret santa for making the holiday brighter.

sorry missing the zoom today, jeep engine light on and appointment at 330 today.

I will be thinking of all of you and checking in later. hugs n head smooches to all paws

Toa and Ross

Staff member

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

kauna

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
It was so nice to see you and talk to you all!
@Cleopatra Beers
@Beckinboots @Letitia @kauna @Catzzzmeow @pussiette @Sheldon13

You are all so kind and lovely ladies!

@kauna thank you so much for the presents!! The boys go nuts about the bug. And they're eating my fingers for the treats:). Jade looooooves the cat nip toy. And so many more gifts for them to play with.
I'm so glad they love the toys and treats. I wanted to get a variety for them lol!

It was lovely seeing everyone!