Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hollywood Feed

Yoda mom

Staff member
Hi, many ask what I feed for my crew, now all seniors now.
3 sphynx (ages 11, 13 1/2 and Batman nearing 14 yrs old, , a 13 yr old bengal with IBD and an 18 1/2 yr old black furbaby kitty Raven.

I have been feeding Nutrisource cat and kitten food in the blue/white bag for many years. No skin or tummy issues. It is a small triangle shaped kibble my cats enjoy. It is from the same company that makes Purevita.

I purchase Nutrisource on K9cuisine or Hollywood feed (USA), free shipping over $49.

Hollywood feed has local US stores too for pickup (see website)

sharing, I signed up for text alerts with Hollywood feed. Today I got a text with notice today only 50% off Nutrisource food.
It is usually $46 for 16 lbs.

scored (4) 16 bags for the price of 2 today.

pretty good deal ... came out to $23 for a 16 lb bag each.

I stocked up for the hurricane season now with us here in FL.

Yoda mom

Staff member
update: nutrisource cat food arrived. I wanted to share the food has great expiration far out date as usual...
these are expiration November of 2025.
glad I stocked up for hurricane season.

I have been a long time customer and they always answer the phone with any questions . they sell all kinds of pet supplies. most are free shipping over $49. I watch closely for sales and scored with the 50% off nutrisource text alert. I found the company many years ago when I was looking for authorized retailer of Nutrisource. They carry many other brands too and have a specials tab on the site.

Back