Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Amy31

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
hey guys just a quick one! I wonder how many of you go away and leave baldys with family/friends? I'm going on a course in April that's for 2 weeks, I'll be away a week at a time but home for weekends, so lucifer will be staying home with my parents, but I'm reallyyyy scared he will forget about me! It probably sounds silly but it's my biggest fear of going! :(

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
He will not forget you. Be sure to send blankets with your scent on them when he stays with family. The smellier the better.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
It will be alright. Even better that your parents are babysitting.
He won't forget his Mum. Plus you'll see him on weekends.
You won't have to worry about him, that's a major plus.

assibassi

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
awww he will not forget you !! I go to Germany for 3 weeks when I go. Hairy was only 6 weeks with us last time I went and I thought, OMG he will not remember me anymore. But he did , or I thought he did .. haha he came right to me loving on me.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
hey guys just a quick one! I wonder how many of you go away and leave baldys with family/friends? I'm going on a course in April that's for 2 weeks, I'll be away a week at a time but home for weekends, so lucifer will be staying home with my parents, but I'm reallyyyy scared he will forget about me! It probably sounds silly but it's my biggest fear of going! :(
He will most likely be fine and greet you on the weekends. Not sure of the living situations but if he/ you are currently living in the same home as your parents, I would imagine they are aware of all precautions with kitty - close all doors behind you, where foods and medications are to be found and how much, no open windows/ patio doors with out screens, vet emergency number "just in case." :)

Amy31

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
awww he will not forget you !! I go to Germany for 3 weeks when I go. Hairy was only 6 weeks with us last time I went and I thought, OMG he will not remember me anymore. But he did , or I thought he did .. haha he came right to me loving on me.
Aw that makes me feel so much better! Thank you :)

Amy31

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
He will most likely be fine and greet you on the weekends. Not sure of the living situations but if he/ you are currently living in the same home as your parents, I would imagine they are aware of all precautions with kitty - close all doors behind you, where foods and medications are to be found and how much, no open windows/ patio doors with out screens, vet emergency number "just in case." :)
Yeah I live at home so everyone's used to my strict protocol 6am breakfast, ect hopefully he will be fine!

Back