Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

home, bored, watching TV.........

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
.... and while being bored, i came across Judge Judy ... there's 2 guys, one 17, one 19 ... 17 yr old is having HIS DAD sue the 19 year old for a 'business deal gone bad'... whats the business deal you ask? WEED!!! YES! you heard that right!! the 17 yr old gave the 19 yr old $1500 to buy weed! good lord! and the dad followed through w/ the deal!!! WTF is wrong w/ parents!!
The best part?.... apparently dad and son were lying to mom! because when we found out what the deal was REALLY about- she FLIPPED!

what is wrong w people!? lol

Bella07

Banned
Oh Gosh....And selling drugs is illegal, and there they go announce it on national TV so everyone knows about it! Wow, that just ruined their reputation for good. Crazy is right!!

And I just flipped on the TV and realized that the Bachelorette is on tonight. Yay! One of my favorite shows :BigSmile:

holly_savage

Banned
Sad...truly a sad world when persons breaking the law get screwed over and decide to sue each other over it! The fact that this was even allowed to get to this point is just beyond it all!

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
speaking of tv tonight: i LOVE Real Housewives of NJ! it's sad really. i watch a lot of tv because i work from home and homecare is my job and well sometimes to entertain myself i sit online and watch tv. call it lazy- whatever, i'll agree! lol but Bea and Bronxe love to snuggle while we catch up on our shows! :)

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Amazing!! What pillars of society they are!!

We have a show over here called The Jeremy Kyle show...it's like an english version of Jerry Springer...the things and the people that happen on there :Dizzy:

Sometimes when i'm feeling down about myself i watch it and then realise i'm not that bad! :LOL:

X

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Amazing!! What pillars of society they are!!

We have a show over here called The Jeremy Kyle show...it's like an english version of Jerry Springer...the things and the people that happen on there :Dizzy:

Sometimes when i'm feeling down about myself i watch it and then realise i'm not that bad! :LOL:

X

:LOL::LOL:I do the same thing with dr Phil...that show always makes me feel better! lol

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Mug's thats funny lol. My fiancee LOVES jerry springer. i hate it!!! but he always watches it!

here's another tv topic: i'm from Detroit. and some people may follow, because hey, it's so f-ed up it's made CNN news.. our Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick stole over 1 million from the city, cheated on his wife w/ another worker, and is still a suspect in a murder case.. yah... way-to-go detroit! no wonder our city is the worst in the nation!!
Anyway- he was sentenced to up to 5 years in prison.
making a great name for Detroit there buddy.. ugh

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Mug's thats funny lol. My fiancee LOVES jerry springer. i hate it!!! but he always watches it!

My boyfriend always watches that show "Deadliest warrior" where they chop up, and mangle rubber men and slaughtered pigs with blood inside of them and talk about what weapon makes the worst wound. Its disgusting and I hate it!!! lol

I'd rather watch Jerry Springer....wanna trade? lol jk

Back