Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Home for 7 month old male

SLISAPHYNX

Lairian
It's gonna be tough to do this but I have to. I need to find a good home for my baby boy. He has given me so much emotional support and the best cuddler but I am recovering from surgery on a broken ankle earlier this year and I didnt think adopting would be so hard. I thought that I would get help from my family but that's not happening. I want him to go to someone who is a lot more agile than I am right now. I'm still having a lot of pain daily. He has tons of food, litter, scratching posts, beds, and a 60 inch cat tower that he can take to his new home. I'm in the Houston area. Please help me find a better home for my sweet naked. Hard to type and post this. My heart is heavy but I have to love him enough to help him have better.

Po213

Lairian
It's gonna be tough to do this but I have to. I need to find a good home for my baby boy. He has given me so much emotional support and the best cuddler but I am recovering from surgery on a broken ankle earlier this year and I didnt think adopting would be so hard. I thought that I would get help from my family but that's not happening. I want him to go to someone who is a lot more agile than I am right now. I'm still having a lot of pain daily. He has tons of food, litter, scratching posts, beds, and a 60 inch cat tower that he can take to his new home. I'm in the Houston area. Please help me find a better home for my sweet naked. Hard to type and post this. My heart is heavy but I have to love him enough to help him have better.
Hi! I am so sorry about your ankle troubles! I live in northwest louisiana. My family and i are looking for another sphynx! I am going to PM you.

Jordon

Lairian
Interested!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
So sorry the recovery of your ankles take so long. And even more sorry for you, you have to make this decision. I wish you all the best. Hope you find a good home for your boy.

Sheldon13

Staff member

I’m so sorry you are having to do this. If I can butt in a bit, I wanted to ask if you had expressed to your family that you need help? Probably so but I thought I’d ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Noodleskitty

Lairian
[/
Hello! I am sorry to hear you have to find a new home for your kitty! I am in the DFW area and would love to get more info about your little guy. I just joined the group and can’t figure out how to PM you, sorry.

Noodleskitty

Lairian
[/

Purrplekitti

Lairian

Hello, have you found a new home for your baby?

Nursebeth

Lairian
Where? Be perfect for my sphynx gal

hprice97

Lairian
Hi, my name is Hannah. I live in Houston and have been looking for a forever friend for my sphynx kitten. Please let me know if yours is still available.

Frosty sphynx

Lairian
If he hasn’t found a home I am willing to take him! My number is 302-296-8192

Back