Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Home Gotcha!

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
As of 16:15pm -- Pixie, Livvy, Jezebel, Oz, Stormy and I have a new home.
"Le Fouilleul" (It means "Unusual Place" and "Leafy Place") is ours!
LeFouilleul.jpg

It sits directly on the GR22 (Grande Randonnée - long distance hiking trail) which is the centuries old pilgrim route from Paris to Mont St. Michel.
It is still used today. I did find out today that, while it's famous for the pilgrimage from Paris, it actually starts in Portugal.

LaFouilleul-05-11-18.jpg

There were hiccups up to the very last second. (Seriously.)
I'm too tired to tell right now, so will do it tomorrow.
But yes, this is it.
Our new home!!

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Congrats! So happy for you all. Will be waiting on pics of you all settling in. Enjoy

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Woohoo! Happy house gotcha day. It's a very cosy, beautiful house. Like a house in a fairytale.
Congratulations! When are you planning to move?

Duglynukem

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Congratulations on your new home. What a beautiful home in a great area. Many happy years to come!

Dublin Riis

Lairian
WOW! What a BEAUTIFUL home! Enjoy it. It's so much fun watching the kitties settle in and investigate new corners and smells.

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Water will be connected today, Electric tomorrow. Fencing contractor also shows up tomorrow afternoon to measure up and do a quote.

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have water!
Car is loaded up with more boxes, need to be over there for about 9am to wait for the electrics guys. Once they are done, I have a fencing contractor coming early afternoon to measure up and give me a quote.

On Saturday... since I WILL have electrics, and heating, and water -- Pixie comes over with me to be the first to check out her new home. :)

Zab

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Stunning home! I could see myself standing there, painting, for the rest of my life! With my babies, of course... ;) Congratulations!

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We have water. We have power. We have the lights on.
Heck, the TV is working and it has UK TV lol
I'm going to take the girls over tomorrow to check the place out, and stay overnight. :)
It's not all ready yet, but hell... I gotta. I just...gotta.

Sheldon13

Staff member
You are so excited I just love it! Those girls are going to rule the roost in no time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

denise irwin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Wow what a beautiful home. I am so jealous but so happy for you. I'm sure all your babies will be so happy there

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back