Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Home made Litterbox Cabinet

TatyanaMassey

Lairian
Just incase anyone would like to see, heres pictures of the litter cabinet I made for Franklin. I took a $5 end table from a thrift store, sawed a hole in the back, painted it, and I change out the inside liner every once in awhile

1121181231.jpg
1121181230c.jpg
1121181230a.jpg
1121181230.jpg

Its sooo much easier to clean and I dont have to worry about having litter kicked everywhere. It also works well in our bedroom, and looks better than a regular old covered box. When he gets bigger I will just replace that pan with a bigger one. Just thought Id share!

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Good idea :)
I'm actually just about to put a cat flap on the bathroom door here -- because that's where the litter trays are, and the bathroom opens to the living room. One "Stinky" and you can't breathe... lol

Yoda mom

Staff member
@TatyanaMassey Incredible litter box hack ! Thank you for sharing ! Wil stir creative ideas for all of us!
Great job! Love it !
Did you coat the inside wood with a water proof sealer ?

Love the added touch of the scratcher on top! Great job on cutting out the entrance hole

Years ago I made a double litter box hack with two thrift store end tables put together -
I put a covers litter box under each end facing out to the sides
Covered it with a large cushion and made a window bench seat .

I like yours because of its colors , and size versatility to add different boxes as he grows

Kudos! Well done!

I also discovered home improvement stores have a clearance section for "oops" paints

Back