Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hoobly addiction....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
As many know I have an addiction to hoobly:Wink: Well sphynxlair too. My name is Tanya and I am addict :LOL::LOL:

Anyway I came upon this!!! I am so irritated by all of these lately! There was another this morning that irritated me too but this one just made my volcano overflowith:LOL::LOL:

http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/1275155.html

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
I think we need to get you hooked on Etsy. At least on that site, the Sphynx you come across are only screen printed on Tshirts or ornaments crafted by needlefelting. Much easier to "rescue" them. :Smile:

Sad there are so many real kits in peril of losing their homes. Sadder yet when owners make decisions (like breeding) that they cannot possibly follow through on. :Cry:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That makes me so :Angry:
The cats are declawed yet she might be preg.
Once a cat is declawed it no longer can be shown as a purebred.

J

Jinxlover

Are you kidding?

The Berry Bunch was a surprise???? :Surprise: Man, I would have needed a chair and a ****tail when the vet delivered that news!

Yep! SURPRISE your new 6mo old kitten is going to have babies in 4 weeks!!!(by her own father)
That's what happens when you buy from a CRAP breeder....All the breeder told me was congrats...on the new kittens...

OMG.. Don't get me going!!!..lol..

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Yep! SURPRISE your new 6mo old kitten is going to have babies in 4 weeks!!!(by her own father)
That's what happens when you buy from a CRAP breeder....All the breeder told me was congrats...on the new kittens...

OMG.. Don't get me going!!!..lol..

I think I would have walked out of the room for a minute or five. :Dizzy:
I noticed we can't say ****tail...that's okay because you needed a stiff belt, not a frilly drink!

In any event, things happen for a reason and now Blueberry and the Berries are with you and safe and won't be exploited. Think of that! They aren't money makers or breeding stock for the person you got Blueberry from. That's the good part!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Yes this is all crazy poor cat declawed and pregnant :Angry:
I know these people Tanya keeps finding are trying to find homes for the kittys but as A breeder it just breaks my heart because if they came from someone who cares then the contract states that they the breeder gets first dibs on the kitty at any time if they can not keep it any longer.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yes this is all crazy poor cat declawed and pregnant :Angry:
I know these people Tanya keeps finding are trying to find homes for the kittys but as A breeder it just breaks my heart because if they came from someone who cares then the contract states that they the breeder gets first dibs on the kitty at any time if they can not keep it any longer.

Yup but this too shows us how some breeders are irresponsible. Spay/neuter contracts should be a no no !

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG I want them both, even if she is pregnant!! They're soooo cute! Plus, I could go from being the lady with the 2 funny cats to being the Crazy Old Cat Lady in one fell swoop! :LOL: I need to stop reading any post with the word "Hoobly" in it LOL

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
OMG I want them both, even if she is pregnant!! They're soooo cute! Plus, I could go from being the lady with the 2 funny cats to being the Crazy Old Cat Lady in one fell swoop! :LOL: I need to stop reading any post with the word "Hoobly" in it LOL

Lol Good luck with that I will stop puting hoobly:LOL::LOL::LOL: So go get please!! Help these little ones!:ThumbsUp:

J

Jinxlover

LOL...:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I wanted to keep all Boo's kittens and be the crazy cat lady too.
But hubby did not want to be the crazy cat man:Dizzy:( I did think about a divorce..lol..)

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Im new here. i want a sphynx. they remind me alot of myself. im pale and burn easily lol. and i just like the anatomy.

but your hoobly addiction, i cant believe that she would let her be pregnant and then sell her.

Why do these cats go for so much if they are just ill bred accidents?

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Angry::Angry::Angry: I also am addicted to hoobly!! I get on there like 3-4 times a day. I get so sick when I see ads like this. It makes me want to kick some a**!!

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
ill bred... as in, not well thought out. they dont have a home or plans for the kittens. not bad kitties.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Lulu Bird

Lairian
I understand this person is saying she lost her job but I get super annoyed when people say they have to get rid of their pets because of the economy :Angry:

She also said that the male is neutered so does that mean she bred her female on purpose with a different cat? Does F1 mean first litter?

This whole ad didn't really make much sense to me. I look at hoobly and am sometimes relived that none of these cats are anywhere near me or else I would end up with a house full :Dizzy:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I understand this person is saying she lost her job but I get super annoyed when people say they have to get rid of their pets because of the economy :Angry:

She also said that the male is neutered so does that mean she bred her female on purpose with a different cat? Does F1 mean first litter?

This whole ad didn't really make much sense to me. I look at hoobly and am sometimes relived that none of these cats are anywhere near me or else I would end up with a house full :Dizzy:

I lost my job due to lay off and a week later adopted Snuffie. I already had put my deposit down prior to being laid off and said the heck with it! Even had a family member pass away and had to post pone my pick up day and etc. But truthfully this kitty has saved me from a deep depression in this economy. She is well cared for and she eats better then we do some times but I'd do anything for my pets! I could never give her to someone. A truely feel a true lover of their pets would go without something before giving their kitties/doggies or other beloved pets away.
F1 as far as I know means 1st generation cross. (F1 pets are mixed breed pets created by crossing 100% purebred A with 100% purebred B). Someone else might have a better explaination but I figured I'd give it a shot! First time I heard the term was watching CATS 101 and they were referring to Savannah cats. My other dream that I hope to add to our home someday! (Wish me luck as they are as much as a brand new car!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back