Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hopeful Life inspirational video

dodocats

Lairian
They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.Tom Bodett

Hello Everyone :D
With the past quote I like to start this topic :p
Today I would like to boost your optimism with this wonderful inspiring video about hopeful life hope it will at least help you to restore some positive inspirational moments in your life! :D

Enjoy it ♡

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.Tom Bodett

Hello Everyone :D
With the past quote I like to start this topic :p
Today I would like to boost your optimism with this wonderful inspiring video about hopeful life hope it will at least help you to restore some positive inspirational moments in your life! :D

Enjoy it ♡

@dodocats thank you for the enjoyable video. There was a part, approximately a minute or so into the video that reminded me of the park not too far from my house where I love to go for a walk and look for deer, rabbits and large birds, etc.

Park Pic 2 winding trail.jpg

Winding trail

Park Pic 6 park bench.jpg

Dirt trail with park bench

Park Pic 5 pond.jpg

Off the trail pond

Park Pic 1.jpg

Park Pic 3 deer.jpg

If you squint you can see a deer. I don't know why it's not clear here, but on my phone it's clear.

Park Pic 8 another deer.jpg

This is another deer a different day. In this photo you can see the eyes reflecting light.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

@dodocats thank you for the enjoyable video. There was a part, approximately a minute or so into the video that reminded me of the park not too far from my house where I love to go for a walk and look for deer, rabbits and large birds, etc.

View attachment 67665
Winding trail

View attachment 67666

View attachment 67667
Off the trail pond

View attachment 67668

View attachment 67669
If you squint you can see a deer. I don't know why it's not clear here, but on my phone it's clear.

View attachment 67670
This is another deer a different day. In this photo you can see the eyes reflecting light.

Beautiful!!!!!!

dodocats

Lairian

View attachment 67665
Winding trail

View attachment 67666

View attachment 67667
Off the trail pond

View attachment 67668

View attachment 67669

View attachment 67670

Wonderful photos thanks for sharing :D
There is nothing better than nature that give us hope and joy at the same time peace of mind!!! ♡ :D
I've seen the deers ! I wonder if someday I could see them in real liff not just photos :p :p

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Wonderful photos thanks for sharing :D
There is nothing better than nature that give us hope and joy at the same time peace of mind!!! ♡ :D
I've seen the deers ! I wonder if someday I could see them in real liff not just photos :p :p

@dodocats thank you. My husband and I like to walk, but in the winter when the weather is bad, we can walk indoors at a track or at the mall (they have "walkers" there before the mall opens each day). But we have chosen not to walk anywhere but outside, mainly in that park I took those photos from. It's just not the same walking indoors with fluorescent lighting and no trees and wildlife.

We get such a joyful feeling when we see wild rabbits or deer in the park. We can stand still in one spot for so long just enjoying them. One day last year, my husband wanted to bring little baby carrots we had at home to feed the deer. I joked around with people we know saying that I'll land up getting lyme disease because I went way off the path to place the carrots where the deer were often seen while my husband stayed back waiting on the path. LOL

Where do you live that you've never seen a deer in person?

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member

@Hairless Blessing, thank you. Yes, it is beautiful in the park. It makes me very happy going for a walk there. I come home a better person. :)

We have some beautiful parks, mountains, places so out of the way
No one probably could never find you.
I love it too. Spring and fall is so beautiful. I use to love to hike and walk, but, I messed my back up and I can't quit walk as far as I once could. But, short
hikes especially to waterfalls, is my favorite.

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
We have some beautiful parks, mountains, places so out of the way
No one probably could never find you.
I love it too. Spring and fall is so beautiful. I use to love to hike and walk, but, I messed my back up and I can't quit walk as far as I once could. But, short
hikes especially to waterfalls, is my favorite.
@Hairless Blessing, I push myself to walk when it's nice out (love the spring and fall a lot) as I have a bad back, etc. I have pain from my jaw to my feet. Last year I pushed and pushed myself and landed up feeling better inside and out. Then the cold weather came and I'm back to square one. :( A slight incline is a killer.
So I understand about your back and pain.

dodocats

Lairian

@dodocats thank you. My husband and I like to walk, but in the winter when the weather is bad, we can walk indoors at a track or at the mall (they have "walkers" there before the mall opens each day). But we have chosen not to walk anywhere but outside, mainly in that park I took those photos from. It's just not the same walking indoors with fluorescent lighting and no trees and wildlife.

We get such a joyful feeling when we see wild rabbits or deer in the park. We can stand still in one spot for so long just enjoying them. One day last year, my husband wanted to bring little baby carrots we had at home to feed the deer. I joked around with people we know saying that I'll land up getting lyme disease because I went way off the path to place the carrots where the deer were often seen while my husband stayed back waiting on the path. LOL

Where do you live that you've never seen a deer in person?

I was living in the middle east ,but now i live in the north of Sweden :)
It has deers but yet didn't met a one :) :)
Have a nice evening ♡

Back