Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Horrible spots appearing

Hayley ebborn

Lairian
Hello Sphynx mummy's and daddy's I have a question so my young man has these god awful spots popping up all over his head, has anybody seen or know what this is? Pic attached:

Attachments

• IMG_0468.JPG
    IMG_0468.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 93

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I agree looks like pigment. Please do not get upset and think ugly. Darker colored Sphynx tend to have more spots than others.

Last edited:

MollysMom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok I planned on taking him to future shows but don't want to look like a bad owner with those spots on his head like that.
It is no different than a child who gets freckles from playing outside. I don't know enough about showing to say if they would deduct points for that or not. You can install uv filter window film to offer them some protection. Or set up window perches in north-facing windows that won't get the long hot afternoon hours.

Rach199x

Lairian
Hello Sphynx mummy's and daddy's I have a question so my young man has these god awful spots popping up all over his head, has anybody seen or know what this is? Pic attached:
Hi did you ever fine me out what the little mole things were? I am having the exact same problem my cat has them in the exact same place too and there is more now then before but I cannot find an answer to what they are

Back