Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Horton, Nexus of the Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.

NakedNinja

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Horton Thiessen, Nexus of the Universe, left for the Rainbow Bridge today. He was the beloved pet of our veterinarian and dear friend, Annie. Horton was 17 years old.

He was a very sweet, adorable fellow who spent his days being catered to by a very loving mom and dad.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry to read this. Please give Horton's mommy and daddy my sympathy. I'm sure they gave him a wonderful life and I hope that comforts them.

susi794

Staff member
Rest in peace, Little Man. You're in good company, Horton. Please give some head butts and purrs to all my babies there, ok? Your mommy and daddy loved you very much and will miss you terribly, I know you will be watching them and waiting for the time you can be together again. In the meantime, chase butterflies and run free like a kitten again...

NakedNinja

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
From Annie, Horton's "human":

Oh my dear friends,

Thank you so much for your ever so thoughtful tribute to the love and light of our lives. We wept tears of joy and appreciation in seeing such love and kindness in memory of Horton. Losing Horton has proven to be the single most painful and heart-wrenching experiences in either of our lives. He permeated every single aspect of who we are today, leaving a chasm as wide as the Earth is deep in our hearts and souls. The angst is palliated by your generous thoughtfullness. You are so wonderful and I appreciate you so so so very much.

Love,
annie & t

tessblack

Banned
Oh I just saw this, how upsetting. What a beautiful boy! He lived a long life and was obviously very loved. RIP Horton.

Status
Not open for further replies.