Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Household “arguments”

Gesundheit

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My husband just stepped away from his desk ask I was stepping away from mine, so I asked him if he wanted a drink, as I was going to pour one for myself. He said, “Sure. I’ll have a glass of some liquid of whatever size,” to which I demanded, “Why are you so frkn picky?”

My favorite when we have guests: I’m typically the last out of bed, so I walk into the kitchen and Smidget starts yowling at me. I yell, “WHERE THE HELL DID THIS COME FROM???”

What sort of “arguments” do you have, at home?

Sheldon13

Staff member
I’m excited to see responses. I only have arguments with myself. Usually rolling my eyes at myself for walking across the house for something, forgetting what it was, and walking all the way back only to remember what it was and have to walk back again.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Toa and Ross

Staff member
I’m excited to see responses. I only have arguments with myself. Usually rolling my eyes at myself for walking across the house for something, forgetting what it was, and walking all the way back only to remember what it was and have to walk back again.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

This are exactly the arguments I have with myself. Adding the " why the hell are you so stupid?" When I drop something

Gesundheit

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Not really an argument, but in the same vein:

Me: [venting about some predominantly feminine problem]
My brother: If you didn’t want to have that problem, you should’ve been born male!
Me: Zounds! Why didn’t I think of that?!
Him: [hopeless tone] I don’t know what you’d do without me.

It’s his way of saying, “I hear ya, I wish I could do something to help, but I know that I can’t.”

Yoda mom

Staff member
Gunnar (aussie dog) get out of the cat food!
Yoda , no you can't eat the toilet paper
Claire Bare, stop running warp 8 across my face to get under the blankies before the other nakids
Toby, really, running on your exercise wheel and meowing while doing so at 2 am
Batman, really it is bed time now. why do you wait 10 minutes after the others to come get tucked in
Macie bengal , leave the dog's chew toy alone , he can chew it all by himself