Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

How do you feel about your Sphynx’s weight?

How do you feel about your Sphynx’s weight?

• Underweight

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Perfect weight

Votes: 62 76.5%
  • A little overweight

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Definitely much too overweight

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
How do you feel about your Sphynx’s weight? A reminder you cannot cast your vote in tapatalk. You must be in the regular website www.sphynxlair.com

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
We were just talking about this yesterday at our house! Yoda could loose a pound I’d say. Everytime I hear Queens “Fat Bottomed Girls” I think of Yoda and start giggling

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Yoda mom He has been! I've been trying to encourage him to go go go fast, its either that or a diet I say to him, and we both know he wont like a shortage of treats!!

Bailey21

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Xandria Oh no I hope I didn't ruin the song for you!! :ROFLMAO: I love the song too, and I listen to it even more because I laugh and think of my little (big) goober waiting for me at home :happy: That, and Baby Got Back :ROFLMAO: @denise irwin

Silke

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Two are perfect, one is a bit porky. :)
Jez is the little porker, but that's because she finishes anything the other two leave...

Lilith weighs 6 lbs and will be 2 in September. She's our delicate little Princess. (She's hell on wheels, truth be told. lol) Lucifer is her half brother and just a bit over a year old and he weighs in at a solid 9 lbs. (I call him our Manly man.) . The vet says they are both at an ideal weight and not too fat or too thin.

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My Cleo as dropped a little weight due to the weather being so very hot here in the normally rainy uk
( shushhhh but Cleo dropped a little weight and I think Bagins found it he got a proper little tubby tum going on but shushhh plz don’t want to offend )
Plus I have cut right back on treats as I didn’t want them over weight and hurting their little bones
Bagins will eat the table top if you let him , whereas Cleo is a picker
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

Yumi

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:bookworm:
I wonder since I still have to go through my gotcha day if I even can vote.
For some reason I'm always ever so tempted to poke the 'right on weight' button as I trust my breeder to feed them well (goat milk and everything along moms milk, the little lucky ones!) but doesn't over or forces to much on her. :love:
So far I haven't dared to poke it yet cause I'm not sure if it's a valid vote. If that makes some sense. :oops: