Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

How is everyone's New Year's going?

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Happy new year to all! Lets just say my house is A bit of A mess and I slept till like 12:30 and I feel like total crap:Worn-out::Badly2::Sleep: Going to run to blockbuster for more movies, already watched 3. I also threw by back out some how and can not stand up all the way. I think I need to go back to bed.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
The cats & I laid in bed & watched The Three Stooges marathon on tv. I fell asleep around 11:45--couldn't even make it till midnight. We are a hard-partying bunch!!!

susi794

Staff member
Happy new year to all! Lets just say my house is A bit of A mess and I slept till like 12:30 and I feel like total crap:Worn-out::Badly2::Sleep: Going to run to blockbuster for more movies, already watched 3. I also threw by back out some how and can not stand up all the way. I think I need to go back to bed.

Please get well soon. :Smile:

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

hope ur back feels better

Back