Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

How many blankets do you have for your babies?

How many blankets do you guesstimate you have for your babies?

• 1-5

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • 5-10

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • 10-20

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • 20+

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
  1. I think many of us have invested in cat blankets since we know how much they love to burrow. I have more blankets for them than I do shoes and buy lightweight fleece blankets whenever I see a great sale. I even have 4 never been used blankets ready to go. How many blankets do you guessitimate you have in total for your babies? Just a reminder you can only vote on regular site www.sphynxlair.com NOT tapatalk.

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Hahaha this thread is great. First I voted 5-10 blankets cause I thought that would be more or less the account of blankets. And then I started counting all the blankets that are out now...14! That's ridiculous:). But hey, can't risk one of my crew wants to be on a blanket in some spot without being a blanket out there. So all 14 are necessary!!

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi there , well I’ve ordered all sizes of blankets all the very soft type , I’m not sure what the material is but it is super soft ,
Some are cuddle blankets some are king size for the bed ( as you we need to protect the bedding ah ) I’ve even got some the size of burping baby cloths for inside Cleo bed
I tend to buy dark coloured though we have a bright orange one which is lovely
A sphynx kitty needs blankets like mommas need shoes and handbags ah ha
Hugs
From us
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

naomi

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
We didn't exactly buy them for the cats, they are people blankets we had laying around the family room that the cats have confiscated...o_O

Yes. All the blankets are Frida’s blankets. What a silly thought that any might belong to me just because I purchased them. Don’t be ridiculous.

carakitty

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Basically what's ours is theirs in my house! LOL.

I'd sat we probably have 3 or 4 blankets designated as cat-specific. Everything else we share nicely :D

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I have 7 blankets but here's the thing - I live in South Florida where we run our A/C's year round. So tell me who the blankets are for :cat::cat:

Nykia

Lairian
All of my blankets become Oslo's blankets.... Which isn't fair cause I love them too and most of the time he won't share. At all. Lil jerk lol. I have 15-20 blankets all around my apartment. All his. That I'm allowed to use occasionally.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Nykia , obvious I don't have enough blankies on my kingside bed because
They steal the comforter too!

Does Oslo give you "that look " if you even think of taking a few inches of the blankies! Lol ?

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Since you bring up spoiled, I've always laughed it off when people said my cats were spoiled. It surprises me to hear that but I just smile and think people are funny. I figure "cats are cats" and it's up to me to decide if I want to have cats or not, but if I do then I have to accept how they are.

Yes I have a cat tree in my living room, I scoop kitty litter, I buy raw food, I have to make sure they get bathed whether I do it myself or take them to a groomer, etc. But scooping litter is a lot easier than changing poopy diapers, yet nobody think the baby is spoiled. So what gives, are we really spoiling them?

DeeNicole

Lairian
Well, Scully has a giant fleece blanket--seriously, this thing could keep like 3 people warm-- I got for her BUT.....she curls up on my pile of clean to-be-folded clothes on my sofa instead?

Cat logic!

Maddie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Exhibit A.... Astrid the blanket hoarder... 2 of these are queen sized!
IMG_6148.JPG

Tausmom

Lairian
Hmm... tough one. Tau has an electric blanket and 2 regular blankets in his house, Abbi has 2 blankets in her house plus her baby blanket she won't give up (It's falling apart). Other than that, they hijack random comforters to burrow in (especially If a warm human is already in said comforter. :rolleyes:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Tausmom , awwh!
More more more blankies ! Never enough blankies ! :)

Ps my Toby has the same black paw one-
It's his fav. For some reason
Yoda omly likes to be tucked in his gold colored one

Back