Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

How many Sphynx Cats do you own?

How Many Sphynx Cats do you own?

• one

Votes: 94 54.7%
  • two

Votes: 48 27.9%
  • three

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • four

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • More than four

Votes: 8 4.7%

• Total voters

TotenEngel

Banned
3 furries and just the one nekkid at the moment!!
Am talking about a second when we finally move into a bigger house, it really depends what is happening financially though!! I'd love to rescue one but the woman I spoke to here about Sphynx Rescue never got back to me :(

susi794

Staff member
I have 13 counting the kittens at the moment. But normally I have 6, 2 boys and 4 girls.

Cathie

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Putting my husbands and mine together we have 3, 1 boy, 2 girls, then we also have 2 furry girls.

bellasmom

Banned
3 furries and just the one nekkid at the moment!!
Am talking about a second when we finally move into a bigger house, it really depends what is happening financially though!! I'd love to rescue one but the woman I spoke to here about Sphynx Rescue never got back to me :(

2 fur kitties and 1 naked. I also would like another when we move to a bigger place.

pooner

Banned
We are a one sphynx family. Pooner is spoiled rotten!! Although I sorta want to get him a playmate but my husband really thinks we should stick with one and I honestly don't know if Pooner wants to share his mommy and daddy :Wink::Wink:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I have 3 sphynx 2 girls and a boy.
I also have a Bombay kitten and 3 Russian Blue Mixes.
Only 1 looks Russian Blue.
My cat I lost in Sept as a siamese mix.

Jennifer

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I just have one sphynx boy and a Siamese girl. I wish I could have alot more...must convince the boyfriend

brnsugarbaybie

Lairian
I have one Sphynx who will be here in 2 weeks :BigSmile:, and a Chinese Crested (mooch-smooch). I had a furry baby but I lost him in Sept. My family got together and are giving me my new baby to help me with my loss, and it's working already. I'm already in love

Bella07

Banned
None at the moment, but if all goes accordingly, will have a little naked one in my arms within the next several months! I also have 2 DLH babies.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Two Sphynx- one girl and one boy
One Peterbald boy

and the the odd-ball of the family the Persian.

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I officially have one right now. But I'll have 2 soon as I put down the deposit and pick out the baby!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I officially have one right now. But I'll have 2 soon as I put down the deposit and pick out the baby!

I don't want to jinx anything, but same for me too. :Wink:
We officially own one boy and have a desposit down on what will be our first girl.

RoobasMommy

Lairian
I only have one Sphynx (male). Hope to add another this year if I can convince my fiance :)

Also have a mini DSH and a Polydactyl DSH.

xxx_phoenix_xxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
sooooooooo jealouse of everyone right now i dont have one at all :Cry:
but i'm counting down the months and days untill september time, thats when i should expect to get my first sphynx baby yaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!! i cant wait its driving me maaad :Dizzy: