Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

How much i love my cats......

Pbinky

Banned
Last night i was having dinner out with my fiance and my sister in law....a bit of a back ground on me, i have two pre existing health conditions and im on some pretty heavy duty meds but have been for so long that i function (somewhat) normally. Anyhow, about 10 minutes into dinner i started feeling really strange and i knew i was going to pass out. so i asked my sister and law to move over a bit to give me some room to put my head between my knees. i didn't quite make it and ending up passing out insead. Only out for a few seconds or so but my sister in law had placed me in the recover position where i had to lay for at least 30 minutes before i could even attempt to get up. They and the resteraunt staff were asking if they should call an ambulance and i said "NO, i'll be fine in a minute. I need to get home to feed my cats!"
Yup, i probably could have used some medical attention last night but opted to be carried out by my fiance instead put in the car and driven home so that he could feed my boys.
I ended up going to bed, sleeping for 12 hours and i'm feeling a bit better this morning.
:Hysterical:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to hear you're feeling better today. i also think about my babies no matter what i'm doing! :) makes you a GREAT momma!

Pbinky

Banned
and i spent this morning making cat food:Hysterical:
but now i'm done, in every sense of the word.
i'm in bed with my naked little buddies. Mumma's not feeling well and the boys are holding viglil.
i thought you'd all enjoy the story:Wink:
dreaming in color, i promise to take care of myself :Smile:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to hear that you're okay, Pbinky. You're just like me, though, I always put my cats' needs before my own.

Hey, I sent you a PM....please look for it....

Pbinky

Banned
I went to the doctor this morning to do some bloodwork. make sure everything is in working order as well as checking my tegretol levels (anti seizure med i take) just in case i have too much....could have been the cause of blacking out.

Thanks Everyone for your kind words : ):Smile:

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Spoken like a true Sphynx addict, Pbinky. I'm glad you have "nurse kitties" to watch over you. Sending get well wishes your way.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'm late in responding but glad to hear you are ok. We can all relate to your response in wanting to go home tho. I've said the same thing when passing out before.

Back