Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

How often do you visit the Lair?

Sphynxlair fever? How often do you visit the Lair daily?

• Once a day?

Votes: 24 18.6%
  • Twice a day?

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • Three times a day?

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Four times a day?

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • I have Sphynxlair fever!

Votes: 76 58.9%

• Total voters

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Way to much.
We have a 2 day show this weekend but I still read posts even though it would take for ever to type on the phone.

My name is Christina and I'm an addict.

I actually have my email tethered into my cell phone so when SphynxLair emails me updates on threads I get them right away so if I can't be there at my computer I still get my updates!! Spiffy!

J

Jinxlover

My mane is Shannon and I'm an addict..

My best guess is around 10 or more.....(OMG I need a life..lol:LOL:)

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Do I really need to answer? I think Tanya, LuLu, and Susi are exempt from answering. We spend more time on the lair than everyone put together.

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Would leaving it up on my computer & hitting refresh every time I walk by count as 1 visit or 57? :LOL:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My phone did not work from the show hall so I could not get on until we got home.

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I try to get on whenever I can. It's the coolest place.

I try to get on at work, but something is wrong with the browser. When I click open a thread or an album, it will sign me out. I will have to sign on about five times just to reply or see a photo. It's work's problem, though. It's probably the Information Services Department's way of telling me "YOU SHOULD BE WORKING RIGHT NOW." :LOL:

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I would be an addict if i didn't have to work! When I retire next January I will join the addicts.:Smile: I used to read during my lunch hour, now I come here.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm logged in all day and usually pop on several times during the day when I get 5 minutes spare. Totally addicted. It's just really nice to be able to talk to other crazy cat people :LOL:

If I could get on here more I would... I'm on as soon as I get off of work until I go to bed. And get this... I have the Sphynxlair logo as my wallpaper on my cellphone and have my phone tethered to the website to receive updates and postings. Yes... my name is Ashley and I am a addict. :Wink:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My name is Alexia and I am an addict.

I have it constantly running on my work computer and usually check in every 15 minutes or so....had the sweats over the weekend cos I couldn't get on at home for three days! It nearly killed me missing out on the lair gossip! :BigSmile:

X

Our names are Holly and Hibou and we are both addicts...as I sit here trying to type this response I have to shift my head o the left and the right to see the keys around Hibou who has parked herself between me and the keyboard:Hysterical:

Oh and at work it is on in the background pretty much all day!

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Yup - I am obsessed and I mute at the office because I don't want my boss to hear kitty sounds coming from my computer.:LOL: