Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

How to raise money for a sphynx kitten?

sphynkles

Lairian
I am just seeing this...I saw the intro though. This is adorable. My daughter wants to get a cat and is also saving her money for one. She is younger than you though and so her money comes at birthdays/christmas, and when she does laundry and finds some ;)
I am so excited you got your baby, and I loved seeing the support from the community getting you through the savings process. This is such a great place!

Yes this place is amazing. Glad you like it!

sphynkles

Lairian
Kitty update!

Kilo has completely adjusted to the house!

Guinea update!

Sadly one of our guinea pigs had to be put down. He had fluid in his abdomen. We got a new guinea but the two pigs arent getting along! ): the new guy is a baby named chewbacca.

R.I.P Sprout September 2014-Dec 1 2017 you will be remembered. ),:

sphynkles

Lairian
UPDATE

very very busy! Skunk and Chewbacca got in a fight and somehow, both of them broke their top teeth! I now have to syringe feed them! On top of that, my mom’s friend’s cat died of old age, but she lives in an apartment so we have to bury him in our backyard! Our kitty had to be home alone for two days with the neighbor feeding him, because we went on vacation. Our dog went to my aunts house. I now have to syringe feed two guinea pigs every two hours! Ugh.

sphynkles

Lairian
Im going to be sleep deprived.

One woman had to do this with ONE guinea pig and she got so sleep deprived that she was hallucinating!

Sheldon13

Staff member
That sounds so strange! Maybe ask a family member to help for a few hours while you sleep?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Oh poor pigs but even more poor you! Hope it won't take too long before they can eat by themselves again. Sending positive vibes to you

Back