Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

How we got naked got naked....

wegotnaked

Lairian
Well first off my name is Kate. I'm from the Wisconsin Dells area. I got my first sphynx "Ninja" a few months ago from Elizabeth in Texas. Although he was my first sphynx, it wasn't long before i fell in love. I had done lots of research on Sphynx and everything they say about them is 100% true! They are part dog/cat/monkey. I also think they're part gremlin/alien. I have had lots of cats in the past and been involved with breeding and rearing horses, dogs, cats and reptiles. I'm a total animal lover.

I honestly don't know where to start. I suppose i'll start with ELizabeth . I couldn't be more happy with her. She's got great cats, great communication, and Ninja couldn't be more healthy. I did have another breeder call me and warn me about Elizabeth , apparently a friend of hers got a kitten from her who ended up dieing of HCM. She told me not to work with Elizabeth... blah blah blah. apon checking her story out i discovered she didnt know anything she was talking about and was trying to Smear her name. shame on her. She claimed Buku Kash (the father of my kitten) was the sire of the kitten who died. when in fact it was Floyd, who Elizabeth sold to a pet home after the incident. She also made a lot of claims none of which were fact. blah blah blah. Moral of the Story: Elizabeth is great and you shouldn't believe rumors.

Ninja aka. Prince (his name before we got him) is the love of my life! He's so silly and smart and LOYAL! He's insanely well socialized. he loves dogs, cats, kids, strangers. He loves indiscriminately, but he also always remembers that I'm his mom. When he gets tired or overwhelmed by all the attention, he comes and sleeps on my lap. or if kids are chasing him he'll sit between my feet. He knows some tricks. sit, down, sit pretty, come, no, and he plays fetch. He was born 8/26/09 so he's still a kitten. He plays with everything and loves to make a spectacle of himself, which we absolutely adore.

I'm looking forward to talking and getting to know everyone here on SphynxCatForum, i'll post more later.

We're looking forward to our new baby girl Cassidy from Karrie! :Laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to Sphynx Lair.
I have 2 and and am looking for a 3rd sphynx.
Sphynx are like potato chips you can not just have one.
I do not know either of those breeders you got your cats from.

Back