Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

howwdy sphynx lovers:)

Pharoah

Lairian
Hi my name is amanda and i came upon this site from a facebook link and this seems like the perfect forum! I have a 2 year old ,handsome little sphynx named Pharoah!
He is the love of my life hehe So playful and loving,the best personality i have ever saw in cat !!!
I live in ontario and it took me months to even find a good breeder when i first got him,but it was worth the wait ,hes everything i could have wanted and more!We also have a siamese,and are considering getting another sphynx next year!! Im totally a cat person eheh

hope to get to know you all!!

amanda :)

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi welcome, I love the name Pharoah, that is a great name for a sphynx! Mos registered name is Ramses but I call him Moses! I like the Egypt theme!

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to The Lair--it's the kindest place I know. L0ts of good folks, great information, loving hearts, generous spirits, beautiful cats, good senses of humor--man! It doesn't get much better than this. Pharoah is beautiful! Looking forward to getting to know you too!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Amanda Welcome to Sphynxlair! Were glad you found us! Please enjoy the site!:Laugh:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Amanda & Pharoah! :BigSmile:

Pharoah is one handsome boy! Have fun here, everyone is so nice and helpful and always there to listen and support.

X

Pharoah

Lairian
thanks for the warm welcome ! yes i live in ontario canada about an hour from toronto
,Its soo nice to see so many people who love there cats as much as i do!!

Back