Welcome to the Sphynxlair community! A community dedicated to the Sphynx breed!

Hudson wudson has arrived !!

This is Hudson, he just arrived to NY yesterday from Ukraine!! Follow our journey @hudsonthesphynx

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Catzzzmeow

Staff member
Your life has officially changed... forever. I can tell this baby is loved beyond measure from your pics. Don’t be a stranger...keep sharing.

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Aww Hudson is such a cutie..! Congratulations life has just got a a bit brighter! Xx

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Bayley , ah , Happy Hudson Gotcha! such a sweet handsome boy!
Love those precious pics!

Look forward to lots of pics and tales!

Welcome Home Hudson!
Head smooches sent !
Keep us updated often!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Bayley , checking in for updates on Handsome Hudson :)

Look forward to more adorable pics amd tales

Congratulations! He’s gorgeous. My kitten is coming from Russia to the UK in august. I’m nervous about the transport, did everything run smoothly for you? Also where abouts in the airport do you actually receive him from the courier?

Congratulations! He’s gorgeous. My kitten is coming from Russia to the UK in august. I’m nervous about the transport, did everything run smoothly for you? Also where abouts in the airport do you actually receive him from the courier?
Hey! Whose the breeder? It was simple. I was worried too but it was wonderful. My fiancé and I just waited at arrivals. Due to it being international it does take over an hour to get through but our guy had his papers and what not. And yes we had a courier, that’s the best wag