Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Humpty Dumb-ty XD

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I’ve always envisioned cats as regal, nimble creatures.... ‘Cats always land on their feet,’ and all that jazz...

Then, I got Kenzo....
I’ve seen this cat fall off, and/or run into, so many different things, it’s quite impressive. He has, straight up, bellyflopped on our hardwoods a number of times. The crisp, smacking sound of a sphynx’s bare bod slapping the ground, is far too familiar in our house. He always jumps right up and shakes it off like nothing happened. :ROFLMAO:
Just now, I watched him roll off the highest perch of his cat tree, and fall onto the windowsill. He was very confused, as he had been just snoozing away peacefully, then woke up mid-air!

Oh my clumsy boy. Does anyone else have a clumsy sphynx?? Here is a photo I took about an hour before Humpty Dumpty came tumbling down! :p

471927E6-4F74-4428-8CFF-AF81BEED3ECF.jpeg

Staceyxxx

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Aww soo beautiful! Yeah Binky is soo clumsy, I have shelves on the wall for her to get up on the wardrobe, so when she’s does zoomies she sometimes gets so excited she misses the shelve n hits the wall! I used to be soo worried but she shakes it off and pretends it didn’t happen! Haha...!

Duglynukem

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I’ve always envisioned cats as regal, nimble creatures.... ‘Cats always land on their feet,’ and all that jazz...

Then, I got Kenzo....
I’ve seen this cat fall off, and/or run into, so many different things, it’s quite impressive. He has, straight up, bellyflopped on our hardwoods a number of times. The crisp, smacking sound of a sphynx’s bare bod slapping the ground, is far too familiar in our house. He always jumps right up and shakes it off like nothing happened. :ROFLMAO:
Just now, I watched him roll off the highest perch of his cat tree, and fall onto the windowsill. He was very confused, as he had been just snoozing away peacefully, then woke up mid-air!

Oh my clumsy boy. Does anyone else have a clumsy sphynx?? Here is a photo I took about an hour before Humpty Dumpty came tumbling down! :p

View attachment 88989

It’s hard to see him with the camouflage

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Catzzzmeow Coming from you, that is a huge compliment! :D I owe my photography skills to my iPhone XS Max :LOL:

@Duglynukem Right?! I thought I should take his shirt off before I took the photo. :X3:

@Staceyxxx @Yoda mom @Toa and Ross I'm glad to hear we aren't the only home with a klutz! Zoomie-fails are particularly hilarious. Hubby and I will be watching tv in the living room, then suddenly Kenzo will come flying out of nowhere, zoom across the room, try to leap onto the mantle, missing terribly and crashing to the ground. He will then jump up, shake it off, and walk out of the room quietly. :LOL::LOL: If friends are over, we usually get the response, "is he okay?" .... Yeah... he does that, lol.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Monica , with humpty dumb-try kitties I had to stop putting sweaters on them !
One fell off the top of the bridge headboard years ago when she got her nail stuck on her sweater !
I trim nails twice a week amd she still managed ! Luckily I was in the room , though it would have been a soft bed landing

Back