Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Husbands..

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So my husband gave me a copy of the postal receipt from when he mailed Nofuratu's secret santa gift last week, so I would have the tracking number....
When I looked at the name in the "FROM" section...it said...
NOFURATU
LMAO! Its supposed to be a SECRET santa!!!! My husband is a little embarassed...lol...he knew the package was for Nofuratu's SECRET santa....guess he was having a long day...
Gotta love him, at least he mailed the package!

ypvsypvs

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
On the one I sent name and country of origin is on the package so I guess it wont take a genious to figure out who it's from. :LOL:

Your mistace is a bit worse though as you also said what's IN the package on the blog hehe.

The jingle balls Nofu love are the exact same as Darwin is crazy about btw. He carries it around all the time and play like mad with it, if it gets stuck somewhere he can't reach it he go crazy trying to get it out

TotenEngel

Banned
I'm guessing quite a few people will know who their SS is from.. I put from Santa on mine, but then I know there aren't many of us UK peeps on here!

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I feel bad, the gift I sent was to another country. So I was forced to put my name & address on it. And I had to fill out a form for customs, listing everything inside and its value. Then the postal worker took that form and stuck it to the outside of the package. Right on top where it's sure to be seen. :Dizzy:

TotenEngel

Banned
What you do with the customs forms is put 'cat toys' or something vague like that!! LOL
I had the same thing, think I put a generic 'cat accessories' on mine

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Husbands do the damnest things sometimes, but at least he didn't forget to mail the package.

As for the secret part, it's the thought that counts.

My name is on mine, but I signed it "From Sianne_and_Alice and Dita :) because I wanted them to know how I was if they liked it. Though if you don't like it.....forget you know me.....:ThumbsDown:

susi794

Staff member
We were supposed to try to guess who our SS was and then after a day or so, we had the big reveal, but secrecy is hard these days with the post office--so what the heck--we can still have fun posting what we got and how our kids reacted to it. My package has a name and address on it, but I have tried not to pay any attention to it. It's a name I don't recognize and there are lots of people here from that state...so I don't know who my SS is.

Gizzymom

Banned
My name is on mine, but I signed it "From Sianne_and_Alice and Dita :) because I wanted them to know how I was if they liked it. Though if you don't like it.....forget you know me.....:ThumbsDown:

LOLOLOL:LOL::LOL:

My name is inside... I thought we were supposed to do that, no?? You want the person to know once they open it... I hope.

sphynxie

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
When I mailed mine I left the name off hopiung it would be hard to guess, then I received my ss gift from the same address I just mailed to- so I guess there's no secret for us 2 secret santas:LOL:

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
On the one I sent name and country of origin is on the package so I guess it wont take a genious to figure out who it's from. :LOL:

Your mistace is a bit worse though as you also said what's IN the package on the blog hehe.

The jingle balls Nofu love are the exact same as Darwin is crazy about btw. He carries it around all the time and play like mad with it, if it gets stuck somewhere he can't reach it he go crazy trying to get it out

Exactly!!! LOL

They are Nofuratu's favorite! The only prob is we go through a lot of them because they get stepped on! So they dont last too long especially at work..its cute to watch them carry em around!

TotenEngel

Banned
Exactly!!! LOL

They are Nofuratu's favorite! The only prob is we go through a lot of them because they get stepped on! So they dont last too long especially at work..its cute to watch them carry em around!

Ours like the ping pong style balls, but they alays get trod on, squashed behind doors etc etc! Then they dont roll and aren't as much fun and need replacing!!!

Back