Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I am backkkkkkkkkk!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi all, I hope I didn't miss too much but 2,000 posts are too daunting for me to go through right now. Just finished my cancer treatment and am looking forward to getting stronger and being more active again. Thank you all for all the condolences for my little Jack's passing. His sister Maizie got pneumonia and we almost lost her too. Down to the two newest being n Doxy and getting rid of the sneezes. A big welcome to the Lair to all those new members I missed. This is an amazing place with even more amazing members!

susi794

Staff member
HURRAY!!! My soul sister is back! Continuing to remember you in my prayers to be back to tip top shape in no time. Was so sorry to hear Maizie was so sick. Glad she's better now too. Believe me I fully understand how battling the sneezes and pneumonias and other stuff messes up everything. I'm just glad you're back. Please do rest, and do whatever it takes to get better--we gotta go on that cruise together!

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
HURRAY!!! My soul sister is back! Continuing to remember you in my prayers to be back to tip top shape in no time. Was so sorry to hear Maizie was so sick. Glad she's better now too. Believe me I fully understand how battling the sneezes and pneumonias and other stuff messes up everything. I'm just glad you're back. Please do rest, and do whatever it takes to get better--we gotta go on that cruise together!

Thats a promise Susie!

Back