Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I am in love!!!!!

Gizzymom

Banned
As promised.... some of the new pics of Gizzy.... Is it possible that I love him more and more every day???

muzika_01x.jpg muzika_05square x.jpg muzika_08 x.jpg

muzika_10 x.jpg muzika_14 x.jpg muzika_15square x.jpg

muzika_18 x.jpg muzika_28square x.jpg muzika_35 x.jpg

That's my boy!!! :Adore::Adore::Adore:

JacksMom

Banned
...and what a handsome guy he is! Wow, they are all stunning, but I am partial to the 1st one. He's so bright eyed, and I just love love love the wrinkles. Quite the sophisti-cat!

ktate88

Banned
Gosh Gizzy is so cute!!! I love 2, 8, and 9. Partially because I love animal print :Wink:

Your pics have pushed me to get pics of Niles done! Our favorite pet store is having a photographer this Saturday.

Bella07

Banned
I am in love too!!!! He's gorgeous! Now, really. HOW could your "friend" say anything but wonderful things about him? Seriously...I can't think of one single thing! Aaawww :Adore:

Gizzymom

Banned
I can't thank you guys enough for all your kind words!! I am so proud of this little guy... and after the experience with my "friend", it feels SO good to share my pride, have supportive friends, and have people in my life who can appreciate these wonderful and unique creatures as much as I do.

:BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
What a great photo shoot. I tried to get my Mom to take some pics yesterday. By the time she figured out the "so easy" camera Dinks was ticked off.

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Fabulous photos! I'm partial to 1,3 and 9, even though all of them are gorgeous. How long did the shoot take? Just curious because I can't get Jezebel to sit still for more than a minute. To get as many great shots as you have here of Gizmo would take half the day with her.

tessblack

Banned
I can't thank you guys enough for all your kind words!! I am so proud of this little guy... and after the experience with my "friend", it feels SO good to share my pride, have supportive friends, and have people in my life who can appreciate these wonderful and unique creatures as much as I do.

:BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile:

He is just so handsome. So what ever happened with your friend?