Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I am new here - hello!

maxtmill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum, & also a new Sphynx cat owner! I have always been a dog lover, but last summer I became interested in getting a cat. I now have 3 beautiful Ragdoll cats, & just a couple weeks ago, got a Sphynx cat - I am in love! My ragdolls are lovely, & now I have a lovely Sphynx as well! I look forward to learning alot about Sphynx cats here!

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi & Welcome!!

Would love to see pics of your babies...I rescued a ragdoll and fostered him before he went to his forever home...they are so gorgeous, but there's nothing quite like being owned by a sphynx!

X

maxtmill

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanks to everyone for the welcome! I will post pics of all my cats as soon as I figure out how to do it! My son had our camera in Iraq, & has returned safely, thank God - & has given me back the camera. I do love my 3 Ragdolls, but my Sphynx has captured my heart in a special way!

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to the site and Congratulations on your new sphynx!
I have always though Ragdolls were stunning and gorgeous cats.
(So if you post pictures, I'd love to see them too!)

Have a great day :BigSmile:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Hi maxtmill and welcome to the site, we are so glad you found us!
Yes we do love pics:Wink: and feel free to share some of the dogs too, there is a other pet section and we love them all.

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the kindest place I know. The people here are amazingly generous with their time, knowledge, empathy and friendship. We totally understand how you have a special relationship already with your sphynx....we all are in love with ours too.

Back