Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I am new to this Community!

jamesbolt

Lairian
Hello Everyone,

I am James and I am new to this community. I am very excited to join this community and want to explore this forum. I am eager to learn more about Sphynx cats and connect with fellow cat lovers.

I have some queries about caring for Sphynx cats and would like some advice and tips. Is there anyone else who can guide me on how can I ask any questions and where I can ask different questions about different topics.

Thank you all for your help and looking forward to participating in discussions.

With Regards,
James

Yoda mom

Staff member
@jamesbolt , Hi James,
welcome to the lair family. glad you joined this fun friendly bunch. never hesitate to ask questions. glad you are doing your research.

you can click on the forums tab on upper left of main page.
. find a thread, click on the top right post thread box , fill in title of your question and click down and write question, scroll to bottom of the page "post thread".
we can help you navigate the site.

the info center is a great resource. you can use the top right search box for specifics.

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hello James and welcome. SL is full of brilliant advice and support and remember no question is a silly question. If you are thinking of getting a sphynx (or you have one already) you have certainly found the right site for your homework. Many members will be able to relate to a variety of queries whatever they may be from food to cleaning, behavioural issues to health

jamesbolt

Lairian
@jamesbolt , Hi James,
welcome to the lair family. glad you joined this fun friendly bunch. never hesitate to ask questions. glad you are doing your research.

you can click on the forums tab on upper left of main page.
. find a thread, click on the top right post thread box , fill in title of your question and click down and write question, scroll to bottom of the page "post thread".
we can help you navigate the site.

the info center is a great resource. you can use the top right search box for specifics.
Thanks for the welcome and tips! Looking forward to exploring and learning more about Sphynx cats.

jamesbolt

Lairian
Hello James and welcome. SL is full of brilliant advice and support and remember no question is a silly question. If you are thinking of getting a sphynx (or you have one already) you have certainly found the right site for your homework. Many members will be able to relate to a variety of queries whatever they may be from food to cleaning, behavioural issues to health
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm excited to dive into all the advice and support here. Looking forward to learning and sharing experiences about Sphynx cats!

Back