Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I am so proud

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to say how proud I am of Leo and Athena. Last Saturday we started taking the carpet up in the sunroom so we could put in tile (better known as the cats room) thinking it would only take us A day, well lets just say it's still not done:Sweat::Cry::ThumbsDown:! I moved the litter box upstairs to the spare room (better known as Athena's baby room) showed it to them once and have not had A problem with them going up to use the potty:BigSmile:

Good kids!!

It always amazes me, whenever I take the guys somewhere to visit, just have to show them where the litter box is one time and they always remember. Just like you, it makes me a proud momma! :Laugh:

harley

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:Woo:Glad the kids are being good while mom and dad do the remodling of their room. I'm sure they are lloking forward to the new floor. Nothing like playing chase on the tile to see how far you slide.....

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They are so clever arn't they! I'm forever moving the litter tray around my home, I've heard you arn't supposed to do that! But they always seek it out like good little kittys, and we've never had an accident!

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm always amazed when Piglet finds the litter box no matter where we're at....she's a pretty smart little girl! I haven't been that lucky with some of the cats I've had in the past.

My Siamese know where the litter box is but it took Sydney months to use the cat door that lead to the box....she knew what it was but refused to use it, silly thing! :Woo:

Maggies mommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
maggie does the same thing when we go to grams house!!!! she makes momma so proud:ThumbsUp: