I can't go back to sleep | Sphynxlair

I can't go back to sleep

Discussion in 'Sphynx Cat Tails' started by lovinsphynx, Jul 24, 2009.

1. lovinsphynx

lovinsphynxSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $322.00
    Ratings:
    +16
    so i was sound asleep and you know how you can feel someone standing close to you or even if someone is staring at you? Well ok so i all of a sudden woke up with this feeling and i look up and there stands Sanura, just staring at me. So i asked her what she wanted and she just meowed at me and shoved her head into my face wanting love, so now it is 2:37 am here and i can't sleep since she woke me up just for me to love on her. she's spoiled rotten, next she'll ask to borrow the car.

2. ilovemysphynx

ilovemysphynxAdministrator Staff Member

Sphynx Bucks:
    $6,040.16
    Ratings:
    +3,086
    • Fish
    • Dragon fly
    • Candy
    I feel your pain I have slept on the couch for 2 nights because my husband is away and yes I am A nut because still after 17 years I can't sleep in bed if he is not here:Sad: Anyway Leo won't sleep without me so we both curled up on the couch and made the best of it, but he found more of the best then I did and seemed to be very comfy, while I stuggled to get comfy and not disturb him:Sweet-angel:

3. kalliee129

kalliee129Senior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $368.02
    Ratings:
    +55
    Meecho has her 430-5am wake up call EVERY morning :Hysterical: She just cries and cries until I wake up and give her lots of hugs and kisses and then she will calm down curled in my arms and I start to doze off. Just in time for the alarm clock to go off :LOL:

4. Luvmysphynx

LuvmysphynxSenior Lairian Senior Lairian

Sphynx Bucks:
    $292.00
    Ratings:
    +62
    ROFL Sounds like my house!