Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I can't play video games....

dbzmastergal

Lairian
He steals my seat, bats at my pad or sits in front of the TV. Also has accidentally turned of my PS4....

Attachments

• IMG_2140.JPG
    IMG_2140.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2075.JPG
    IMG_2075.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2147.JPG
    IMG_2147.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_2130.JPG
    IMG_2130.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 90

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He steals my seat, bats at my pad or sits in front of the TV. Also has accidentally turned of my PS4....
Hello love , I swear it must be a sphynx thing my Cleo does all the above she nudges the back of arm like she is sniffing my arm pits then nudges her way under my arm !
I cannot use the telephone or my mobile phone because she ram raids it with her head !
If someone comes in like one of my health professionals she sits on my shoulder like she is protecting me . Whereas Bagins the ginger ninja he is more interested in their bags or coats I swear before god the boy is going to be a pick pocket or robber when he grows up ! He will go the naughty boy school will Mr Billbo Bagins
I really enjoyed looking at your pictures they did put a smile on my face
Oh and I have a touch lamp beside my bed , both Cleo and Bagins can switch it on ah ha
Xxx❤️❤️❤️

dbzmastergal

Lairian
Hello love , I swear it must be a sphynx thing my Cleo does all the above she nudges the back of arm like she is sniffing my arm pits then nudges her way under my arm !
I cannot use the telephone or my mobile phone because she ram raids it with her head !
If someone comes in like one of my health professionals she sits on my shoulder like she is protecting me . Whereas Bagins the ginger ninja he is more interested in their bags or coats I swear before god the boy is going to be a pick pocket or robber when he grows up ! He will go the naughty boy school will Mr Billbo Bagins
I really enjoyed looking at your pictures they did put a smile on my face
Oh and I have a touch lamp beside my bed , both Cleo and Bagins can switch it on ah ha
Xxx❤️❤️❤️
It hasnt stopped since I got champa, he insists on sitting on my lap when im playing an intense game. Im like bro PLEASE, then he'll do something cute and lick my hands while slow blinking, My heart can't take this :(

Anita Eccleston

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
It hasnt stopped since I got champa, he insists on sitting on my lap when im playing an intense game. Im like bro PLEASE, then he'll do something cute and lick my hands while slow blinking, My heart can't take this :(
This my friend is the joy of being owned by a sphynx .. what a pleasure it is !!
My children and grandbabies say I love my nakid kid more than them ah ha
But I feel it’s equal lol
My nakid kids know my very thoughts and emotions and they comfort me ! It’s totally amazing and they leave me in awe xx as I am sure everyone else feels the same xx ❤️❤️❤️

Back