Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I caught that little turkey drinkin from the bowl.

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Busted

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:LOL::LOL:

My kids like to leave the bowl open for them. I am constantly walking behind them putting it down!:Dizzy:

Shauntay

Banned
My guys have fallen in a few times, while doing their race-track (that thing cats do laaaate at night running around the house like the devil's at their heels) so we always always keep the seat down :p

Bella07

Banned
:BigSmile::LOL::BigSmile::LOL:
Just the other day one my kitties tried to jump on the toilet seat. But, she didn't realize that the lid was open, and plop, she fell in! Her face was so funny, she was shocked :Surprise:

Teri*D

Lairian
Chloe does it a lot, is it not good for them to drink out of the toilet? I also give her filtered water which she seams to prefer the toilet of the good water at times :D

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Great photos!!!
Nofuratu does this at the flea market we go to on weekends. I get so grossed out!!! At least my own toilets have my own germs but public toilets......ugh! I cant get him to stop...LOL...maybe I should push him in one day!!! LOL

apcolleen

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
cute lol. my friend got a tall pickle jar and fills it with water so her older cats dont have to stoop down and they hate the dog bowl water cause of dog spit. so when a dog drinks out of theirs they end up drinking out of the toilet but they dont use any chemicals and clean it with that 7th generation stuff. but when you see a line of cats waiting for the toilet water,,, just refill t he pickle jar (from the tub please) lol

Back