Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I Couldn’t Stop At One!

4Beans

Lairian
4 months ago we brought home our little boy Jasper. He’s been the most amazing pet. He’s super affectionate, smart, crazy, playful, funny & caring. He’s really touched our hearts. When we adopted Jasper from our breeder we originally went to adopt a big fluffy Balinese and fell in love with a little naked Sphynx instead. We still had plans on bringing home a Balinese but unfortunately the kitten we picked out got sick and was no longer able to join our family just days shy of us picking her up . 4 weeks ago Jaspers mom & dad welcomed another litter of nakeds and I just knew I had to have one!!! So, I’m now momma to 2 nakeds - brothers!!!!!

Here’s our wee boy. We need help picking a name!
3924FA87-2798-4472-B235-A027441293B6.jpeg

And here’s big brother Jasper:
557FB6D2-3837-4B45-9323-075D7379E06D.jpeg

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Congratulations! What an adorable little peanut your boy is. And Jasper seems to be the best brother there is bathing his little brother. He's very handsome!

Yoda mom

Staff member
@4Beans , Happy Gotcha! Thank you for sharing the precious pics!

did you choose a name ?

I swear my next would be named Oscar
Such little piggies!

Your baby is so adorable!
Jasper is stunning in his sweater
Keep us updated often!

Monica

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
YASSSS Jasper in your tie dye stud sweater! WERKKK IT! :cat::kiss::kiss:

He is so handsome, and baby is sooo cute with his knee high mits!!

Jasper & Jettson
& Jaxxon
& Jackson
& Jax
& Jagger
& Jacques
& Jedi

I like alliteration, lol. Jackson could be a Michael Jackson reference with a nod to his infamous black pants with white socks looks. Hope I helped a bit!

Sheldon13

Staff member
They both have such awesome facial markings. They almost look like they are related!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSal

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awe! So cute. Sphynx kitties are addictive. It'll be nice for them to have a sibling to play with.

Back